Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hello Blog

How does one start blogging again after not blogging for more than 5 months. Should be easy...but I am definitely having a hard time. (What does one say after being away for so long???) The facts: I was tired and needed to relax from building our house so I guess I took the entire summer off from well...practically everything. :) And then my computer...sniff sniff...my good ol' little mac book decided to stop working and so that ultimately forced me to take a break from the online world. Which I'll have to admit was kind of nice. But alas, after saving up some money and David getting a nice ol' commission check from being absolutely awesome at what he does...we were able to get me a new Macbook Pro. YAY! (Well, actually I got David's old one and he took the new one because he claims I would never notice the difference and that he would. ha ha. I'm sure he's right. :) Anyhow, I am happy to finally have a computer again. Very very VERY happy. And I am excited to be able to start blogging again. I have missed it. a little bit. he he. Anyhow I thought I would just start blogging for a few minutes everyday and work backwards and try to catch up that way while trying hard to not get behind again. sheesh. sounds tough. hmmmm. But here goes. I am going to publish this post. And then BAM...I'll be back in business!

BAM!

No comments: