Monday, November 22, 2010

Week 4


This past week has been crazy. This work load is starting to take its toll on me. I still haven't gotten over my horrible cold. In fact it is getting much worse. Saturday I threw up before heading in to work. It has been awful. I am really grateful that it is Thanksgiving Week. We are only required to put in 20 hours this week compared to our usual 35. Which means all I have to do, is go in today for 5 hours, put in a few doors (yikes) and then I will be done for the week, since we got most of our hours in on Saturday (which happens to be the "beginning" of our work weeks). sigh. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. Not in a sad way, but in a "I am so exhausted that the thought of sleeping makes me want to cry way." I would be very thankful if I could get better this week. And if Emerson and Audrey could also get better...since they aren't feeling too great either...

So, here is this weeks progress. We were supposed to fly trusses on Lot 2 on Saturday but the wind was really bad and we decided to postpone it. If weather permits, and everything gets done we will be trying to fly trusses on Lot 2 and Lot 3 next Saturday. Lets hope! Since we haven't had a lumber drop yet for Lot 4...and the roofs aren't on Lot 2 or 3. I actually don't have a lot of work to do, which makes it feel like we are wasting time. It is a good thing it is Thanksgiving and I am sick...or I might be a bit disappointed...and currently I'm not....not even a little bit. :-)

Lot 1:
Lot 2:
Lot 3:

No comments: