brings peace to my soul! I never really considered myself a winter "hater" but this year I really felt like I was. I think I have been cooped up in a basement for a few too many of them. When you have a big window and you can look out at the beautiful falling snow that's one thing. But when you're buried under ground and all you see is gray that's another. ha ha.
Anyhow, I am so excited that we have had a couple of really nice days! I went and got Audrey a 54 piece Jumbo Pack of Sidewalk chalk and we have had a blast messing up the Joneses driveway!
I tried to be "artistic" in my photo taking. I once heard that if you try taking pictures at a different angle that they will look better...but you'll have to tell me what you think. (boy, I would love to take a photo class!!!)


Anyhow. HAPPY SPRING!!!
3 comments:
I LOVE spring! Yay for sunshine!
I like the angles - they look very nice! I wish I could take a photography class, too. A nice camera would also be fun. :)
Very fun pictures! I think your angles got the mood of the day perfectly!
your pictures are great. I think I'm gonna try that as well. Spring is wonderful, aint it?
Post a Comment