YAY, for Christmas! We had such a fun (tiring) day. I love how excited Audrey got this year. She was so excited to see what Santa had brought her...
Audrey has been telling me for months that Emerson needs his own toys...so finally Emerson has some toys of his very own that he doesn't "have to" share. technically. We also got him some "boy" things, like: bibs, towels, bowls... It's about time he got some of those things. He has had to put up with the pink bibs and towels for way too long! Sorry Emerson...
And David...well, anyone can see he had a fun day: (David got some new headphones...which he later confessed to me that he opened and tried out before Christmas. What a little stink!)
And I got some new (desperately needed) clothes. I am so excited that I have lost 2 pant sizes. Yippi! And I got a rocking chair. I have wanted one for a really long time and I am so happy! I have already spent hours sitting in it, rocking my kids. Ahhhh....pure bliss!
1 comment:
I love the picture of Emerson. "Yup, this is what I got for Christmas". He completely understands what is going on.
Post a Comment