Thursday, October 8, 2009

Some Catching Up To Do:

Oh, time goes by way too fast. I hardly know what to do...

On September 19th we went to my Grandma & Grandpa Prows' house for the yearly birthday party and we ended up flying rockets. It was so much fun! We went to my aunt Diana's (a week earlier) and learned how to make these cool paper rockets.




On September 21st Emerson got his first taste of Rice Cereal: (it has been a lot easier feeding him now that we went and picked up his high chair)


Same day he started doing this, (not crawling yet, just scooting, and army crawling) But Seriously should someone this small be up on all 4s???


This was also the same day I sent Audrey's barbie through the wash and it came out looking like this: (note to self, next time you hear clanking in the washing machine and dryer...check what it is!!! luckily Audrey hasn't noticed her missing -yet. I don't think felted hair and mermaid legs are going to go over too well...sigh.)


September 29th EMERSON IS CRAWLING!!! And I'm not ready for this! Good thing he is slow at it...for now!

On October 3rd we tried to take some cute pictures (don't think it worked...but we tried):



Because Emerson had just turned 6 months old...wow!


October 5th Emerson learns how to stick his tongue out, and does it ALL day:

And today Emerson fell asleep like a frog on the floor:


And I'm tired. Yup----now you are up to date.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Poor Barbie. :)

Emerson is SOOOO cute!

Anonymous said...

LOL at that Barbie's legs! It was so good to see you this week. And yes, Emerson looks way too tiny to be crawling... he sure is cute.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I just read your Audrey quotes. That girl is so funny! I guess she and Dessie share a common fascination with women's underclothes.