Last Sunday (June 7th) we finally got to have Emerson's baby blessing! I had originally planned to have a luncheon at my aunt Diana's house (who lives just up the street from us) but Friday night she informed us that her 2 boys were headed home from boy scout camp because they had been exposed to the swine flu (stupid swine flu=) and because of this the Utah Health Dep. had placed them under quarantine for the next 7 days-so uh, yah, in a nut shell we could no longer use her house! yikes. I will admit that this stressed me out quite a lot...but it all worked out and we did indeed fit over 50 people into our little apartment for lunch. ha ha. We put chairs everywhere we could think of (even in Audrey's room----she didn't like that at all, she kept coming and telling me "mom, there's chairs in my room." he he) It actually turned out to be really nice, I enjoyed everyones company and I am glad that so many people were able to come. It really was a special day!
Here is a before picture:
1 comment:
That's pretty impressive. Good work!
Post a Comment