Thursday, May 14, 2009

I have a craft site!

I just wanted to post and let everybody know that I now have a Craft website! My friend Jessica and I started it up this past week, and so far I have had a blast doing it! David has worked hard getting me the site up and working, and I must say he is doing an excellent job! There are still a few kinks in the site, and I still have a lot to learn about how it works, but we did get a couple posts up and going. Anyhow, go check it out! I'll post again when we have it up exactly how we want it...but I was just too excited to wait. ha ha. We are also going to be having a big giveaway in a couple weeks so I will let you all know when we start it so you can enter and get all of your friends to enter! It will be fun! YAY.

you can find it at www.floralshowers.com or you can go click on one of our cute buttons that are on my sidebar!

Here are a few pics from the last couple weeks: Can you believe Emerson is already 1 month old!?!



4 comments:

Jess said...

That last pic of Audrey cracks me up! You have way cute kids!

I'm excited for our craft blog! Yay!

emiflute said...

I love both pics! That onesie is so fitting- just cuz of his hair. And Audrey's eye! Halarious!
Can you believe it- two, almost three kids have joined the ranks since the time all of us roomies got together. We are all definately working on that reproduction thing, aren't we. Ha ha.

Shayla said...

um, hello, LOVE your craft site!!!

Unknown said...

Anne, I'm bookmarking your craft site RIGHT NOW! I would have never thought of a needle holder. I really could use one of those! And, those wreaths are such a great idea!!! LOVE it! Keep the good ideas rollin'! :)