Wednesday, March 4, 2009

David got a NEW job!

Yay, I just thought I would write a quick post to let everybody know that David has found a new job. It only took him 3 weeks so we are feeling pretty blessed! The company is called Eliot Management Group and they are basically a credit card processing company (they sell the credit card machines, and the services so that businesses or websites can accept credit cards), and David will be doing outside sales for them. He starts on Monday, so we will see how it goes, he will be strictly on commission---no base pay---so hopefully it will be good. They seem like they have a good system set up for their sales people to get started, so hopefully it wont take him too long to get established. I am excited for him to get working again, though the company is located in Salt Lake so he will once again be commuting to work everyday (although this time he will have to commute with traffic not against it...bummer!) Anyhow, that's the news, and it makes me happy. I hope he will enjoy what he will be doing. I'm just grateful he has something to do! ha ha ha. Get him out of the house! =)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! I am so glad he found something... how far does he have to commute?

Shayla said...

CONGRATS!!!!! Maybe you can move back up here. :)

Em said...

YAY! I'm so glad that it only took 3 weeks this time! I'm really happy for you guys and hope it turns out to be great and I'm sure David will have no trouble getting started!

Anonymous said...

I am so Glad!! I hope he enjoys it.