Monday, March 23, 2009

26 More Days

So, here are a few pictures...I guess I'm comin' along =) And our chain is getting awfully short. Thank goodness for that! We got the rest of our shopping done today---so now mom and baby will have everything they need for the big day! I'm feeling like it isn't going to be too much longer (but of course you never can know for sure! With my luck, I'll probably go a week over=) Luckily we got approved for medicaid so our baby will be paid for and we wont have to worry about the medical bills piling up. (What a relief!) I'm still debating if I should buy a few more shirts to wear. This blue one is the only short sleeved one I have, so needless to say I've been wearing it almost every day. Anyhow, that's really all the updates I have. David is still looking for a job (he quit the one at EMG...turned out to be a lot of cold calling, and it just wasn't really what he wanted to do.) But he has had some other good interviews, and so potentially he could have a job in a week or two. I'm not so stressed about it now I know the baby is taken care of, and now that my 3 week cold is almost gone. Things are starting to seem a little more optimistic...except for when I don't get my nap. ugh. I have been so tired----but I do suppose that is just my lot for the time being! Anyhow, I better head off to bed!



3 comments:

Shayla said...

you are so cute!!! Good luck with the jobs :)

Em said...

Yay... homestretch!!! You look fantastic by the way! I'm glad things are going better and that you got medicaid, that is a huge relief!!! Glad you guys are doing well, hope David has a job soon!

Unknown said...

Oh prego bellies make me tear up sometimes, although I hate the feeling of being pregnant. I love the baby after the pregnancy, but I like to admire other people's bellies far better than my own. You look so cute BTW