How crazy is that! I am so happy that we were finally able to find out what it is going to be. Now, I get to start doing all the fun stuff...like making baby BOY blankets, and buying little BOY clothes, and thinking about little BOY names. =) I AM SO EXCITED!
Last day in Washington
7 years ago
8 comments:
That is SO exciting!!! I am so happy for you!!! A baby BOY! David must be super happy about that, too! That's so great!!!
Hooray! That will be so fun! I'm glad you will get to experience having both a girl and a boy.
Congratulations again! I'm so excited and happy for you guys!
WAHOO!!!!! Baby boy baby boy baby boy baby boy baby boy (type that five times fast)
Your thing at the top made me think of this, so don't read on if you don't want to get grossed out. I went to body worlds the fetuses were my favorite part. It was SO AWESOME to see how tiny, yet detailed they are!!
That is all. :) Congrats again.
yay for boys! I love having one of each! how exciting!
YAY! Anne that is soo exciting! You will love having a boy! they are so fun! My sister just had her second baby this morning and they told her she was having a girl at 20 weeks but... Surprise surprise!!!! She had a boy!! not that i think that will happen to you.. but we have been so shocked and so excited about it I had to tell you!! Anyway- congratulations!!
Wow! Good for you! Boys are great. Everyone I know is having a boy these days! When I mentioned that to a lady I work with she commented by saying, "Yes, it seems the Lord is sending us quite a few future missionaries these days". That sent my mind reeling! I think she's right.
Yea! You and Melinda! Happy boy planning to ya!
Post a Comment