So, for those of you who want to know...i decided to take a real leather "paper" football game as a white elephant gift. It wasn't a huge hit, but I guess that's okay. It was one of the weirdest white elephant exchanges i have ever participated in in my whole life. About 6 people just brought 10 dollar gift cards to places like target, cafe rio, and Megaplex. It was odd. Everyone fought over the gift cards and I think it kind of took the fun out of doing a white elephant gift exchange at all...because it wasn't what I would really even call white elephantish! Next year i think they should just call it a "nice" gift exchange to get rid of any confusion that existed this year...and then next year we can just have 30 gift cards to different places and just exchange. HA HA HA. I'm being mean...it was fun. I got a cute christmas decoration that I put on our piano. It is nice.
So, on monday we took Audrey to see the lights at Thanksgiving point. It was kind of expensive for a quick little drive---but Audrey really liked it. I pulled her out of her car seat and let her sit on my lap and she just oooo and awwwwwwed the whole time. She loved seeing Santa "Closet". =) You know last week she said Santa Claus just fine and then this week she said "Santa Closet" once, and I guess I laughed too hard, because even though she knows it is really Santa Claus she wont say it right. =) oh my.
Anyhow, I guess I will go. I hope everyone is having a wonderful December!!! And i hope everyone is being good for "Santa Closet!"
2 comments:
HAHAHAHA that's awesome. :)
No internet!!! How can you live!??! No, really, I'm serious.
"Santa Closet"-- that is so funny. Kids say the cutest things.
Post a Comment